Saturday, November 21, 2009

Something New....


Sooo, seeing as I've abandoned ship for the past 4 months, I need to come up with something new to post. England is obviously done, so about what can I blog now? I could post pictures of my crafts, particularly my Stampin' Up! cards, but that's kind of copying off of Monica Makes (read her blog....http://monicamakes.blogspot.com/). I'll have more time to devote to blogging once school is done (graduation in May!), but about what can I write in the meantime? On a side note, I've discovered it's much easier to upload pictures with high-quality wireless internet, unlike the slooooooowww internet I had in Plymouth. The little guy in this picture is Clark W. Griswold enjoying his dinner. I saw the original Clark W. Griswold while I was in L.A. for a conference. As I was eating matza ball soup, Chevy Chase came into Greenblatt's Deli...HA! That was definitely my top celebrity siting to date. That's all for now...blog topic suggestions welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Your Clark W. Griswold does have a slight resemblance to the real Clark W. Griswold, don't you think? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I didn't know you picked up your blog again. NICE. Stamping is part of your life, blog away!

    ReplyDelete